- For All Size Dogs
- Advanced Skin & Coat Support with Probiotics
- For Maximum Absorption
- Veterinarian Formulated
- EPA & DHA (Fish Oil) are rich in omega 3 fatty acids known to improve the overall health of skin and promote a shinier coat.
- Linoleic Acid (Flaxseed Oil) contains high levels of plant based omega 3s including anti-inflammatory properties to help maintain healthy skin & coat.
- Krill Oil is a powerful source of omega 3 & 6 that helps to boost immunity, promote joint lubrication and contains antioxidants associated with defending cells against damaging free radicals that cause diseases.
- Cold Pressed is a modern process of extracting natural oils with a steel press to retain all the nutritional value otherwise destroyed by older heat-extracting processes.
- Probiotics help support digestive and immune healthy by aiding the body to property absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
|Directions For Daily Use:|
|Up to 30 lbs||½ Chew Daily|
|31-60 lbs||1 Chew Daily|
|61-90 lbs||2 Chews Daily|
|91 lbs & over||3 Chews Daily|
|For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.|
Ascorbic acid, calcium propionate, cheese powder, coconut oil, corn starch, glycerin, lecithin, purified water, rice bran, safflower oil, sorbic acid, vitamin E, zinc gluconate.
For animal use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Cautions: Administer after the animal has eaten. Safe use in pregnant, lactating, or breeding animals has not been evaluated. If new or worsening symptoms appear, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
While medicinalherbs.bio strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by medicinalherbs.bio.