- 99.9% Alcohol-Free Drops
- Shortness Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- 0.1% Alcohol
- Suitable for Children
Shortens duration and speeds recovery time with UMCKA without UMCKA duration of symptoms.
Reduces severity of common cold, nasal throat and bronchial irritations.
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common cold plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1.5 mL 3 times daily by mouth|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 mL 3 times daily by mouth|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, maltodextrin, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol.|
Sore throat warning: Sever or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- A persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough last more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband around bottle cap is broken or missing.
While medicinalherbs.bio strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by medicinalherbs.bio.