The Indian costus, also called Al Qist Al-Hindi, is a product not known by many and yet it is part of Ayurvedic medicine with many benefits.
The costus resembles a scented piece of wood with a smell resembling that of ginger.
The 100% natural costus powder is used to cure many aliments ...
Here are just some of the benefits of the Indian costus:
- Cures and relieves tonsillar pains as well as migraines Lowers blood sugar
- Lowers blood cholesterol
- Purifies blood
- Balances hormone levels in women Stimulates libido and increases sexual ability
- Lowers blood pressure, widens and widens veins
- Relieves joint pain
- inflammation of the liver or kidneys and inflammation of the soft palate
- But the Indian costus is famous for one thing: it is renowned for treating problems of the reproductive system ... sterility, sexual weaknesses, imbalance of hormones, etc.