Scientifically referred to as Allium satvium, garlic is a relative of the onion family, member of the lily family and one of the most widespread ingredients used in the world. Grown mostly in the regions of tropics, garlic is packed with both culinary and medical benefits. The vegetable’s rich antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral qualities make it a natural healing agent. It produces a substance known as allicin, which is an ancestor of sulfur.
- Treats Acne: Garlic Oil acts as an excellent remedy for bad skin. Garlic contains allicin, selenium, zinc, copper, and vitamin C, all of which are great for boosting the health of your skin.
- Boosts Immunity: Since garlic is full of antioxidants, a daily dose of its oil could benefit your immune system greatly.
- Relieves Toothache: The magical compound allicin not only helps in minimizing tooth pain and inflammation.
- Prevents Hair Fall: Garlic oil help promote hair growth and enhance its texture.
- Treats Dandruff: Garlic oil has antifungal properties that can combat the infection that is paving way for dandruff.